Thursday, October 21, 2010

7B-Scaffold and Gangplank

It's bamboo time again.It was like one of my tea time because this few days were keep busying with bamboo.We gather at about 5pm and i can see more and more bamboo are waiting for us!


Students finding their bamboo struts and settle down to start bamboo journey.I can see that everyone was putting a load (bag) on their showder and the load that need to do was the bamboos.



Everyone start to work out!Some of them need to redo the bamboo strut because the polypipe was lose due to decrease in size of bamboo or cracking at the end of bamboo.



But some of the students had completed it nicely and arrange nicely on the floor.I'm in the first situation where i need to redo the bamboo strut!it was tiring and feel disappointed my work cant show up but where we fall that's the place we need to stand.So,i plan to redo......


Before i redo the bamboo strut,i wish to complete the scaffold and gangplank .
Ar. Mohd Najib was telling us the correct way to tie the bamboo and need us to untie the rope because it was not tight enough and probably bring dangerous to students.


Everyone putting effort on doing scaffold and gangplank.


I also trying to untie the rope which told by Mr.Najib.



Helping my friend to hold the bamboo when she tried to tie the bamboo tightly.


I tied it again with more strength and hope it works!



Some of my friends were also helping out on other side of the joints.


Wow,it was a hard day and all of us were treated with air sirap.Thanks for the caring,haha.it had mentally support me to continue my work!

The product:)


Hope that the dome asssembly for tommorow is successfully done and everyone are safe..

No comments:

Post a Comment