Saturday, October 30, 2010

10 words for RUS 101 and the Shutdown

Sincerely,i had learn a lot from this studio.Without you,i don't know what's tough,i don't know what's failure behind success,i wont know what's great friends and i wont know the sacrified of studio master.RUS 101-Amazing memory in my life that unforgettable.

So,this is my 10 words for RUS 101-Failure is nothing because success is just in front of me.

I had face many failures in the studio and i stand up 1 by 1 in every tasks.Every task give me a chance to grow in physically and mentally.Althought sometimes i feel extremely don't like the task that gave me but i feel proud of myself because i had overcome all the challenge.This is because i know that success is just in front of me.It just depends on whether
we want to move forward
!
With my 10 words,i had created my 30 second power point





Before the big event start:

The stage was so unique with dome surrounding it.The dome was the memory of all of us.



Encik Wan B with Halloween look to giving talk for the beginning of Shutdown!so special and unexpected!


Now was the photo shooting with my friends!It was really a sweet memory because they was always beside me whether I'm laughing or crying...






































































Busy taking pictures:

















Thanks to all of you!!






After the presentation,we listen to the music presented by our school talented students....It was a sweet and touching closing of studio RUS-101..YOU are still sweet although sometimes YOU are sour...Thanks for giving me a great memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment