Saturday, September 25, 2010

7 IBU Prototype-Part 1

It's dome time again!Today onwards,we will built a big IBU dome by combining all of HBP student's section.The dome is really huge!

I'm in section 4 and colour B which is green.So,i refer to the length of bamboo i need to cut using the table:





I went to rumpun buluh site to find and cut the bamboo with friends at 5pm.Although it was raining,we still continue our journey by holding umbrella,ha.





These bamboo are waiting for us!That's a lot!

We choose the bamboo with 7.5cm diameter before we cut it.



I cut down the bamboo using gergaji borrow from bengkel HBP.





It was quite hard to cut down the bamboo because some of it was quite thick.I had use my whole strength to cut it!





Helping friend to hold the bamboo while she is cutting it.



I had train the strength of my hand!Finally,the bamboo was in the right length.


We had done !



No comments:

Post a Comment