Tuesday, September 28, 2010

7 IBU Prototype-Part 3

Althought morning do not have class,but the assignment was waiting for me!Today challenge was the polypipe.

A roll of polypipe was waiting for me to cut it into a right length-11.8cm



Start to cut the polypipe which was very hard for me!




Special thanks to Azwan and Safwan for helping us to cut down the polypipe.



Continue cutting it at a side using small gergaji.



I measure the length of polypipe which have to cut down futher as the joint.The vertical length was 14cm from the end of polypipe.





My friends,Shing Iee,Mei Jia,Suet Ching and Yuh Hui was cutting the polypipe after i measure it.













We waiting to curve the polypipe but it's too late.So,we decide to do it on tomorrow morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment