Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3C-6 Balloon Black Bamboo Box

It was a huge project for me again because i need to build a box and i never try it before.The actor is me and my intention is to build a black box which can fill in 6 standard sized helium-filled balloons.





So,i act by get the bamboo near by HBP and build the box.The rules is using bamboo and recycle paper to make the box.




I borrow parang and saw from the bengkel.




Try to cut down bamboo using parang.









Cut down the bamboo using parang.




The materials i used included PVC gum,scissors,stapler,black poster colour,rope,UHU gum,cutter,and the main character newspaper and bamboo.








Then,i cut the bamboo into 2 different size using saw.The first set was 4 pieces of 84cm bamboo stick and the second set was 8 pieces of 64cm bamboo stick.





After that,i peel the skin of the bamboo so that the surface of bamboo become rough.It will be easier for me when i colour and tie the bamboo together.




Accidentally cut my finger on half way which was very pain!The wound is quite deep.







Finally finish the peeling part..



Then,i tie the stick together to make a box.



I stick newspaper on the base and surface of the box.








I colour the box using black poster colour.




It's time for me to built the top part of the box so that i can adjust it by released the balloon one at a time.



I stick paper at the 4 side so that it will be heavier.



Bamboo stick is paste on the 4 side of the top cover so that it was shaped.



Then,i colour it with black poster colour again.

My box was done!This was my product.



I named my black bamboo box as Feeling of Merdeka because the 6 colourful balloons represent my different feelings on Merdeka.Sad,excited,happy,love,thankful and appreciate was the 6 feelings of me when Merdeka.Sad is because soldier scarified for our country but yet our country is still need improvement.The positive feelings is because our country is independent and the life of pupils is become better.Let's celebrate Merdeka!

No comments:

Post a Comment