Sunday, August 8, 2010

3B-Black Box

The first thing come out from my mind about black box is it was mystery,private and elegance.My intention is to draw a box which is very useful to me and can be carry at everywhere.In the end,i decide to draw a survival black box because it was very important and can save my life.




I act by choosing the best boxes after i had try to sketch a few boxes with different scale and pattern in a A4 paper.The rules is practice sketching and colour the best product.Here was my best sketch of outside view of my box:







Here is the tools i keep inside the black box.









There are 2 ways of putting the tools.I can put the tools in double decker or i can extent the box so that i can put long tools inside the cylinder hole that pass through the top and bottom part of the box.


Then,i reduce 30% of the size of my drawing by photostatting the pictures and fit it into a A3 paper.I wash the drawing with water colour and here was my product of my each picture.






















My final product which i place on A3 paper:



No comments:

Post a Comment