Friday, August 6, 2010

3A-Casket 4me

This was interesting because i can design my own casket even thought i never design my clothes or shoes before.My casket is almost purely made of bamboo since i found out that bamboo can be made into different kind of products.


My intention is made a casket which is made of bamboo and suitable for me.


I act by drawing my casket on paper and the rules is sketch:



a)a casket for me and my sarong.



b)how I'm placed in it.



c)how my casket is carried by 6 friends.




d)how if it were made out of bamboo.

This is how's my casket look from outside:



The casket are made with 2 bamboo colours which is light and dark brown.I like the ionic style which developed by Greek so i use the ionic style to design my casket holder.There are bamboo light in each corner of my casket so that it looks beautiful and unique.

My casket is a double decker casket because i can store my stuff at the bottom part of my casket.The stuff i put inside the casket is represent me and my life.The bamboo curtain is made so that my family and friends can view me inside the casket.


My body will be place inside the casket by body lift which is one of the easier way to place a body.I'll be placed inside by wearing a sarong that made of bamboo.The bed and my pillow also made by bamboo leaves.This is because bamboo fabric contain antiseptic which can preserve my body.



My casket will be carried by 6 friends which is need to be strong because my casket will be place on the top of the cliff.This is because i love the environment around the beach.


My assignment is place in A3 board and here was the over view of my product.



No comments:

Post a Comment