Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Bamboo Sound Tool


This assignment really require a lot of hard work and i'm exercising troughout the whole process.I feel that cutting down a young bamboo is not so good so i cut down bamboo that are old and dry enough.On the other hand the sound of old bamboo is nicer.My intension is to make a xylophone using bamboo.I got the bamboo by cutting down myself and also borrow from my friend (act).



Get ready to make BST



My bamboo sound tool had done!




Me and my group members's products

I manage to get 2 different diameter of bamboo stick.The larger diameter of bamboo stick can produce higher pich of sound.The challenging part is when i try to tie up all the bamboo stick together.In the end
i complete the BST with the help of my friends.



Photoshoot with my group member with different bamboo sound tools

My drawing of bamboo sound tool:

The product of my assignment:




Playing my BST and the night before the group performance of the BST.It was interesting because we made the BST ourself and perform it well on that night.It is the natural of the sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment