Monday, July 26, 2010

The Bamboo Joint


Here was my product after i went to rumpun buluh to take some photo (act) and after the story came across my mind (intention).

The story is basically about describing bamboo life that almost same
as human life joint.Human and environment are strongly connected and act earth
drama together.We should treat our environment as our family but not enemy as what we do in everyday.Realising is not enough but acting on it is the most important thing to do.

The story begin with bamboo that are just born to the world:


Life is like a cycle.A life died will follow by a life grow.


Every people is unique.We will know with different ethnic around the world.It just like bamboo that born with different species.


Sometimes we will face obstacles and we have to know that our life is not always smooth.



However,we must be tough because life must goes on.We try to be
shiniest star in the sky.



Life will only be meaningful and colourful if we willing to share beautiful thing with others.



My Product:




The photo on above is my logo.The 3
colour represent different aspect of my life.Blue colour represent my leisure time when I'm resting my mind.I'm the person that will not forget to have fun although i live in this stressful world.The yellow colour represent the victory or goal i have to achieve in my life.Pink colour represent my love to my family and friends.This 3 aspect are strongly connected so that my life can become colourful and meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment